linux na linux.cz:1z123456789

Charlene important na muni.cz
Úterý Srpen 7 09:42:22 CEST 2018

It appears that, (1z123456789), is your password. Will possibly not know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a trojans over the adult videos (adult porn) web site and guess what, you visited this web site to have fun (you really know what I mean). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser started off working like a RDP (Remote Desktop) which provided me accessibility of your screen and webcam. from then on, my computer software obtained your entire contacts from your Messenger, Outlook, Facebook, as well as emails.

What did I actually do?

I produced a double-screen video recording. First part shows the recording you are seeing (you have a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your webcam.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1000 is a reasonable price for our little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: 1FcHeved8v1LARmnwdP2Yx3f7oYg1cKWXL
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You have some days to make the payment. (I have a completely unique pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware you have read through this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, colleagues, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll undoubtedly send your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.