Provide EMI/RFI shielding materials and solutions

emi.rfi.shielding na gmail.com emi.rfi.shielding na gmail.com
Pátek Únor 2 16:25:10 CET 2018

Hello sir,

We produce EMI shielding conductive fabric and thread,such as silver fabric,copper fabric,nickel copper fabric,nickel mesh,silver mesh and silver coated conductive thread.

Also we make other EMI/RFI shielding product, like shielding gasket, conductive foam, conductive tape, shielding tent mesh.

Besides, we can make silver/copper/nickel coated processing on your raw material.

If you need price,specification and sample, please email us.

Best Regards
Rambo Zhu
China EMI Shielding Materials Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-536-8210931