right you need

Jeremy kehansam na jindalgemsjaipur.com
Čtvrtek Květen 31 16:10:52 CEST 2018

We are a graphic design and photo editing studio.

We have been operated since 2007.

We perform all of our retouching work in-house. Because we control every
stage of our work processes.
Having an in-house team means that we can maintain a consistent look and
feel across all your projects.

We like retouching and pay attention to detail. We carefully review your
design brief to make sure that our services
will be tailored to the instructions in order to offer the best customer
service. Our goal is to meet your expectations
and always deliver on time. We do our best to provide cost-effective
services.

Main services:
Photo cut out;
Photo clipping path;
Photo masking
Photo shadow creation;
Photo color correction
Photo retouching;
Beauty Model retouching on skin, face, body.
Glamour retouching;
Products retouching
And other image editing

We can provide you testing.