advanced swimming pool pump

Sales.95 na solarwaterpump.com Sales.95 na solarwaterpump.com
Pátek Listopad 2 09:58:57 CET 2018

Dear Manager

Good day!

We know you are dealing with swimming pool pump ,this is Ricky from Sunfine
Machinery ,we do  this pump in China for many years ,with more experience for
these products.

Welcome visit www.sunfinemachinery.com/
http://www.cnsunfine.com/machinery/ to know more about our products.
All of these products are with CE/TUV/UL certificate ,it with high
quality and get the positive feedback from our regular customers,hope have a
chance to cooperate.

If any products are interested by you please feel free to contact with us ,we
will send more information after received your response.

If you don't responblie  for the purchase ,could you kindly forward this email
to your purchase department ,many thanks.

Looking forward to your early reply and good news.

Best regards,

Ricky
Sales Manager
SUNFINE MACHINERY
My skype:phyllis87654321
Mobile:008618868976858 TEL:0086 574 28859989 FAX:0086 574 28859898
If you wish to unsubscribe to this and all future emails ,please click here