Shipment from mainland China (DDU/DDP)

Jenny Fu dfh_logistics na vip.sina.com
Pondělí Říjen 15 10:29:53 CEST 2018

Hello Friend,

My name is Jenny Fu, from ShenZhen DFH GLOBAL LOGISTICS Co,Ltd
I have been a freight forwarder in China for 10 years.

Our services:

1)Australia line, Europe and America line, dubai line, southeast Asia line, etc( by air  /DDU DDP)
2)International express to door [DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT]
3)Sea : Europe, America, southeast Asia, Dubai, etc (DDP DDU)
4)Air to airport, air to door in Europe and America, our services cover a number of major cities in China (ShenZhen, Hong Kong, ShangHai, FuZhou, QingDao, XiAn, etc.)5) European rail transport to door DDU DDP
6)Certificate of origin, cargo insurance, cargo packaging, factory pick up, labeling,Combined transport.

We arrange all kinds of goods(Brand, battery, battery goods, food, chemical, machinery, ordinary products, balance car, motor, liquid, solar products, etc)

If you have any goods to arrange, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Best regards
Jenny Fu
Tel:86 755 66802954
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 159 99591469