RE:Request : IRLML2030TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.034 (stock)

irene@hardfindelectronics.com irene na hardfindelectronics.com
Pondělí Říjen 22 12:14:58 CEST 2018

	Hello dear
How are you?

I get some good news that some IC , capacitors and resistors has been decreased the price in china market.
So if you have any need,pls feel free to sent inquiry to me , I will help to check and give you our best price.

Hot offer  (On stock)
IRLML2030TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.034usd
IRLML6402TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.053usd
IRLML6401TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.075usd
IRLML0060TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.052usd
IRLML6302TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.046usd
IRLML2502TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.076usd
IRLML5203TRPBF IR 2017+ 0.056usd

Our Promotion:
1000 USD ----30USD discount              2000 USD ----40USD discount
3000 USD ----50USD discount              4000 USD ----60USD discount
5000 USD ----70USD discount              6000 USD ----80USD discount
.ece order;1 year warranty;1000000 price reference)

	Irene

	Sales Manager

	Hard FindElectronics Ltd.
315, Shahe Rod, Long Gang District, Shenzhen, CN, 518000
Tel: +86-755-8418 8103

	Fax: +86-755-8418 8303
Skype: irene.hardfind

	Follow us: Facebook & Linkedin

	Email: irene na hardfindelectronics.com

	Web: www.hardfindelectronics.com

	Your trust small quantity & short lead time ISO 9001:2008 Certified distributor

	Please log in our website for more electronic components

	If you don't want to receive this mail, pls return with "remove" on the subject line.

如果你不想再收到该产品的推荐邮件,请点击这里退订