Hi, victim.

ohdhivt Sofia na travelasianow.com
Sobota Říjen 27 17:19:57 CEST 2018

Hi, victim.

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING!

I write you since I buried a trojan on the web page with pornography which you have viewed.
My virus captured all your personal information and turned on your camera which recorded the act of your wank. Just after that the trojan saved your contact list.
I will erase the compromising video and data if you send me 750 USD in bitcoin.

This is wallet address for payment :

14mRSeeUCejfx323upnicNGDsiKv3sx4yW

I give you 30 hours after you open my report for making the payment.
As soon as you view the message I'll see it immediately.
It is not necessary to tell me that you have paid to me. This wallet address is connected to you, my system will delete everything automatically after transfer confirmation.
If you need 50h just Open the calculator on your desktop and press +++
If you don't pay, I'll send dirt to all your contacts.
Let me remind you-I see what you're doing!
You can visit the police office but anybody can't help you.
If you try to cheat me , I'll see it right away!
I don't live in your country. So they can not track my whereabouts even for 9 months.
Goodbye for now. Don't forget about the disgrace and to ignore, Your life can be destroyed.