NEW 18W PD QC3.0 Power bank for IphoneXs Max - Damon

Sales.55 na Technology.net Sales.55 na Technology.net
Čtvrtek Září 27 17:03:05 CEST 2018

Hi  Dear,
Greeting  from Damon, How are you recently?
The  New Iphone Xs Max is already launched, but as we know it still
come with a 5A/1A  adapter even it support max 18W PD quick charge, below i
would like to bring you  a new model which support PD and QC3.0, 18W Power
bank
Real  10000mah capacity, Type-C In/Output, Lighting In, Micro USB
In.

OEM  customize logo is available.
May  i know if you interested in this model?
Please  feel free to let me know if you have any
confuse.
Best  regards