Custom cycling jesey and bibs manufacturer from China

Monica | Jiele Sport jielesport na hawne.com
Středa Červen 19 06:03:38 CEST 2019

Hi Friend,

Good day. This is Monica from China, hope this letter find you well.

I am glad to know your club and appreciate your passion to cycling Sport. We do supply cycling jerseys and bibs for professional team and amateur over 8 years. Size, design, color, and logo all can be customized. Please see below our advantages:

High quality material and ink from Italy.
Small minimum order quantity.
OEM order is acceptable.
Fast turn around time.
Factory direct.
Perfect after-sale service, one to one.

Please contact me if you are interested. I believe we can help your club to gain better performance with our quality products. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards
Monica (Ms.)/Sales Representive
Wuhan Jiele Sport Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86 027-88097122