PLC/FBT splitter, fiber optic patch cord, WDM

Ari Sun bounce-01 na secuv.f3322.net
Středa Květen 15 09:39:54 CEST 2019

Hello Sir,

Good day!
We are very pleased to send email to you.

We Shenzhen YiXi Electronics Co., Ltd. manufacture PLC splitter, FBT splitter, fiber optic patch cords and WDM related telcom product since 2007.

At present there are 8 production lines in our factory, we can fabricate 30,000 connectors with 95% 3D approved daily.

Our products export to all over the world.

We sincerely hope we can establish business copperation for such products.
We are waiting for your reply to go on with more communication.

Best regards
Ari Sun
Shenzhen Yixi Electronics Co Ltd
Tel/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 18671261031