Your Fund.

Mr. Samuel Chukwuyem Okojere samokojere na remittance.com
Úterý Březen 24 04:03:34 CET 2020

Attention:

In consonance with the Central (Apex) Banks of West African
countries (BENIN, BURKINA FASO, CAPE VERDE, COTE D'IVOIRE,
GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGER,
NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE,TOGO),we are committed to
identifying beneficiaries/payments for eventual unconditional
transfer to beneficiaries.

I, respectfully wish to draw your attention to the following that
you have been identified as a beneficiary of outstanding Fund
currently long overdue and to help / facilitate our on going
exercise, preparing to the unconditional transfer of your funds,
You need to urgently reconfirm your details and requisite
information viz,

(a) Full names and address and telephone.
(b) Copy of your identity.
(c) Essential documents pertaining to your funds and your claim
for payment.

Note:   You are quickly advised to stop communication with any
other person whatsoever.Finally, endeavor to treat this mail as
imperative and urgent and also to maintain confidentiality on it
at all times and in all places until you have received your
funds.

Finally, endeavor to treat this mail as imperative and urgent and
also to maintain confidentiality on it at all times and in all
places until you have received your funds.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Samuel Chukwuyem Okojere
Director,Payment Systems Management Department
Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33,Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,
Abuja,Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,Garki Abuja.
Nigeria