Investment/Loan

info2 na iye.com.de info2 na iye.com.de
Středa Srpen 11 17:24:18 CEST 2021

Greetings,

My name is Adam Witkover, I work as Head Of Communications at GEI
LLC, we are currently offering debt financing within the minimum
face value for project owners or individual seeking for personal
loans, if you are interested, please kindly send your project
proposal in PDF format for review and funding consideration via
email.

Kindly provide your Skype ID and Whatsapp number for our easy
communication if you find the offer above interesting.

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Adam Witkover
Director Of Communication, Gamma Emirates Investment LLC.
PO Box 3235, Level 3, Tower C- 1,
Street 32, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate