Outdoor floodlight cameras

vicky vickyprovision na 163.com
Úterý Leden 5 06:37:39 CET 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day. We are the factory of surveillance cameras. Recently we developed a new tooling of surveillance camera with floodlight which you seldom see in the market. We are confident in this new product.

Glad to recommend our new model with following features.
1.Private tooling. Price is much competitive than the same products in the market.
2.Not only cameras, but also a garden light
3.Full color night vision. You can see clearly at night.
4.Built – in microphone and speaker, Two-way audio.
5.You can surveil at mobile phone.
6.When it detect the motion, it will alert.

P.S : A SAMPLE is welcomed for evaluation.

Best Regards,
Vicky