SPCF "[your-subject]"

SPCF info na safeandpeacefulchi.com
Pátek Duben 15 12:21:28 CEST 2022

Dear 💌 Patricia is interested in you! More info: https://cutt.us/GdWEd?xu9p7 💌,

Thank you for contacting the Fund. We have received your message.  If you have a query or suggestion, we will respond in the next business day or sooner. If you’ve signed up for Fund updates, we’ll add you to our outreach list. Meanwhile, we appreciate your time on our website, and encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter; just search for @safepeacefulchi.  (You also can reach us by phone at 312-616-6769.)

Together, we can create the conditions for violence prevention and reduction in our city during the summer. Thank you for promoting peace, building trust, and strengthening your communities.

The Chicago Fund for Safe and Peaceful Communities

--

safeandpeacefulchi.com