Attention: The CEO

SENSIUM WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD support na era.com
Středa Srpen 3 02:37:08 CEST 2022

Attn: The CEO,

I am an Independent financial consultant with a list of investors
who needs capable companies with viable business plans all over
the world. My principal investor can invest in your viable
project if you do have any.

if your company welcomes our business proposal both parties will
meet face to face to discuss proceedings after which the
investor's representatives will visit your project site for
inspection before going forward with proper documentation and
funding.

Regards,

John Edward Podmore
(Independent Chief Consultant)
SENSIUM WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
EMAIL: info na sensiumltd.co.uk
ADDRESS: Suite L3 South Fens Business Centre, Fenton Way,
Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, PE16 6TT

                                           ===============DISCLAI
The content of this message is confidential. If you have received
it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete
the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way
reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage
caused by the message

© Copyright 2016 Sensium Wealth Management Ltd UK. All Right
Reserved.