O z t u r k

Azima Ozturk consalo na alice.it
Sobota Únor 12 16:57:12 CET 2022

I write this letter with heart full of sincerity and tension. My n a m e
is Mrs  Lariba  Azima Ozturk, wife of  General  Akin Ozturk, former
four-star General in the Turkish Air Force who served as the 30th
Commander of the Turkish Air Force until August 4 2015 After his
expiration as commander he continued his duty as a member of the
Supreme Military Council.

My husband was arrested on 16 July 2016 on charges of having
played a leading role in the failed 2016 Turkish coup d'? at attempt
of 15 July. He was stripped of all his military ranks and indicted for
offenses against public order, terrorism, conspiracy and treason. my
husband had earlier denied the allegation with proof and evidence that
he never participated in the failed coup. Our house has been
surrendered by armed police officers and state police. I am from
Republic of Ghana  I met my husband during united Nations peace
keeping movement in west Africa, When my husband noticed unrest with
Turkish Government all his life savings was withdrawn from the bank
including some Gold and diamond substance. My husband kept them in
security company BANK

M y husband has been humiliated by the Government and has been in
detention without proper medication and food. I am under house arrest
including g all t he entire family of Gene In the mean time, kindly
send m e your telephone number full n a m e s address o c c u p a t i o n and any
of your identification c a r d. I will be w a i t i n g for your urgent
response as the case may be.

Thanks,

Mrs Lariba  Azima Ozturk,