Laser Tubi muni.cz

Lourie Bullers Lourie.Bullers na stamping.toolings.manufacturingservices.de
Úterý Listopad 8 15:55:40 CET 2022

Hi linux,
How are you?

Since 2000 CNM Engineering has been delivering precision engineering services from our facility in shenzhen, China. We manufacture precision components and micro-mass production components in a range of materials and finishes. Working for a wide variety of clients, across the aerospace, defence, motorsport, telecommunications, electronics and medical sectors, our clients demand high quality components manufactured to the most demanding specifications, often to tight deadlines.

We continually invest in the latest computer technology and precision ma chinery. CNM Engineering is about more than precision machining, it’s about the commitment and passion of our highly skilled engineers and staff. Many of our team have decades of engineering experience. The wide knowledge and skills our team possess cover the full spectrum of engineering disciplines, enabling us to deliver your products to the highest possible standard.

We can offer you:
A.	Consulting
B.	Product design and development
C.	Project engineering
D.	Project management
E.	Prototyping
F.  Plastic, zinc, aluminum and magnesium products solutions
G.  one stop service from the design phase to bulk production.
Please reply to this email directly.

Please contact me if you have any inquiry for plastic molds and products, aluminum &zinc die-casting tools and final products. Includes assembling, pad printing, silk-screen printing, oil-spout, engraving and packaging.

Please let us know if you want more information.
Warm regards.  -  Lourie.Bullers

CNM