NAICS 331512 Aluminum Die Casting Company, muni.cz

Brittani Butchko Brittani.Butchko na drawer.plastic.stampedtools.com
Úterý Říjen 18 18:00:24 CEST 2022

Hi  linux,
I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

We have obtained your information from the Internet and know that you are in the mold market, which is within the scope of our business activities. It is my pleasure to write you a letter in the hope that we can establish a business relationship.

CNM can achieve your satisfaction by providing both high-precision molds (-/- 0.02mm) and large molds (2200mm). Our molds are widely used in toys and games, electrical appliances, automobiles, industrial parts, and other molding products.
We usually export molds to Europe, the Americas, Asia, and other regions. High quality, reasonable price, and timely delivery have earned our customers a good reputation.

we are offering services including:
•	CNC Machined Prototype
•	Rapid Precision Maching
•	SLA/SLS
•	Polyurethane Casting
•	Rapid Pressure Die Casting
•	Rapid Plastic Injection Molding My Email: Please reply directly to this email, and we will provide you with a catalog.

If you are interested in any aluminum foil product, please send me drawings or samples and we will give you the best price.

I look forward to you early reply.
Yours sincerely_  -  Brittani.Butchko