sea booking JL Trans Logistics 2023-11-13 02:15:09

jltrans jltrans na aliyun.com
Neděle Listopad 12 19:15:10 CET 2023

Dear linux linux  ,

Hope Everything is going well.
This is Kevin from JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD., Hongkong, China, we can collect your goods from different suppliers and delivery to you together on  one shipment.
We arrange the goods by sea to port (LCL goods--some countries to door is ok too) or by express(door to door), some countries have the special door to door like Eurpore,USA,Canada,Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, , Iran, UAE, Thailand and so on!
Any questions, pls feel free to inform.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks and best regards

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Kevin Yang
Wechat / Whatsapp: +86 152 2026 5858
Skype: Kyang0214
Add:Room 13 27/F Ho King Commercial Centre 2-16 Fa Yuen Street Mongkok Kl
HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing * Guangzhou