JL Trans Logistics

jltrans jltlogistics na 163.com
Úterý Listopad 21 17:20:18 CET 2023

Hi
Greeting!
This is Kevin. I work as a service at international Logistics area for more than 10 years.
We have many transportation methods to different countries By:
DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT EXPRESS door to door.
Airlift to airport&airlift to door.
Sea, railway and road transports
There are also many other ways to save on shipping costs.
If you are interested in save cost of this area, you can provide me with the cargo information.
Then I will provide a variety of services for your choose to meet each of your shipments.
Everybody wants to do more with less.it is your turn now. ^_^
Nice day, looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and best regards

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Kevin Yang
Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 152 2026 5858
E-mail:kevin na jltransgroup.com
Web:www.jltransgroup.com
HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing * Guangzhou