do you ship from china ? 2023-09-07 05:27:16

jltrans jltrans na aliyun.com
Středa Září 6 23:27:16 CEST 2023

Greeeting from Shenzhen,
I would like to introduce  you JL TRANS GROUP.If you do need logistic service please contact us.
Our main business is international logistic service from China to America and European countries.England,Czech, Germany,France,USA,Canada,etc .Especially expert on international air freight and international express service. We aslo providing buyers consolidation, warehousing, and custom broker services throughout China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Look forward to cooperate with you soon.

Best Regards

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Kevin Yang
Wechat / Whatsapp: +86 152 2026 5858
E-mail:kevin na jltransgroup.com
Web:www.jltransgroup.com
HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing * Guangzhou