Renaissance Home Pages! 79493

martin4 na netactive.co.za martin4 na netactive.co.za
Středa Květen 10 02:02:33 CEST 2000

OUR WEB @ http://www.inforight.net (NON-COMMERCIAL)

Hi Everyone!

No doubt some of you may have heard of the "African renaissance". Those who have,  may well have a whole assortment of views about it, ranging from outright derision to cynicism to elated hope. However, whether ignorant, dismissive or supportive, our project is about providing virtual estate for persons who share one way or another in the community and destiny of our ancient continent - from which all humankind sprang! Unless you beg to differ as a religious creationist, of course!

We are still very much busy getting the core of our project web together, but even now have not excluded a fun aspect to things. Albeit not as interesting as Africam that has webcams directed at wildlife watering holes, there are for example some pics of me as webmaster with a rather boisterous lion cub. We also host the Institute of Advanced Motorists and others to add some diversity of interest. Needless to say, if you have something to offer, let us know and we'll do our best to oblige.

Those who are after historical collectables, we have a tiny stock of left-over VIP invitations to Nelson Mandela's Presidential Inauguration of May 10, 1994, which you can get in a gilded frame. To support our project, we also have PCs and a multimedia CD-Rom of Nelson Mandela's life and struggle on offer. A free Corel Linux CD is also available (excluding shipping costs).

In any case, we are simply interested in your feedback, whatever you deem that should be. Needless to say, abusive emails will not be answered. I say this 'cause while the internet in the main has a great community, a few do ruin things through unnnecessary attitudes.

Let us conclude and wish you all the best, including a vibrant and fruitful newsgroup!

Cheers
Martin