Need Help

Beren Camlost Erchamion camlost na volny.cz
Pátek Březen 2 23:37:43 CET 2001

Hi there!
You can try these:
www.linuxnewbie.org
www.linuxstart.com
www.linuxplanet.com
www.freshmeat.net
www.lnuxdoc.org
(as for Linux)
As for the Internet as a whole, you have to explore on your own! Try to
visit well-known sites a search enignes like www.altavista.com and try to
learn something about Internet there.

      Beren

--

Beren Camlost Erchamion
ITV, administrator of exus.in.gvid.cz, webmaster

<Gwhite na spm.org.za> píse v diskusním príspevku
news:3A9F5EF7.8ABEC02E na spm.org.za...