domain registrations at half price

Josie Mclean josiemclean3311w51 na mindless.com
Sobota Prosinec 14 14:42:49 CET 2002

Domain Registrations for Just $14.95

Do you need to register your internet name?  Do you have an existing
domain name that needs to be renewed?  We offer domain registrations and
renewals of every top level domain name extensions for a flat fee of
just $15.  We offer you web control panel to manage your domain so that
you are in full control.  If you wish, we can provide you our DNS server
to park your domain and provide you an under construction page while
you build a site.  In addition, we have tools for you to forward your
domain to a website of your choice, allowing you to save on web hosting
fees.

We have registered over 40,000 domain names to date for thousands of
satisfied customers.  Our services are very simple to understand.  Our
tools are easy to use.  And, our offer has no strings attached.  We do
not lock you in for long term, like other registrars, and you are free to
register for however long you wish.  If you are not completely
satisfied, you can transfer your name to another registrar, hassle free.  In
fact, we are so sure you will be happy with our service that we will
transfer any remaining time you have on your domain to our competitior if
you choose to move, so what do you have to lose?

If you want to register a new name or simply to renew an existing one,
give us a try us http://www.DomainsForEveryone.com

Don't want to receive this email anymore?
Click here:  http://www.emailremovals.com/cgi-bin/domain-remove.cgi

(B1)
{%CRAND8%}
8617ZaIA7-397QSHy0502pwmf1-295yLZS4794fxJh3-657pHuj974l51