Packages?

CroiX croix na nospam.bigfoot.com
Středa Listopad 20 21:48:19 CET 2002

Greetings,

I have installed Red Hat 8.0 via FTP, but now when I want to add a package,
it prompts me for an Psyche Disc. I don't have a disc because I did a
network install. I've tried downloading the RPM's from RHN, but Package
still wants a disc. I was getting around this by just downloading and
installing the RPM's manually, but now I've reached a point where I can't
install one RPM without another and vice versa. Specifically,
mysql-2.23.52-3.i386.rpm and perl-DBD-MySql-2.1017-3.i386.rpm.

Is there a way to configure Package so that it knows to install from FTP and
does not prompt for a disc?

Thanks,

CroiX