Greetings

Mallam.Usman M.Yerimah. ayerimah na hotvoice.com
Úterý Říjen 8 01:36:03 CEST 2002

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

  First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being  utterly confidential and top
secret.Though I know  that a transaction of this magnitude will make any
one  apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that  all will be
well at the end of the day, we have decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this  transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your
discreetness and ability in transaction of this  nature.

 Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Mallam.Usman
Yerimah,Manager/Credit Officer with the Standard Trust Bank of Nigeria
Plc,Lagos. I came to know you in my  Private Search for Reliable and
Reputable person to  handle this Confidential Transaction, which
involves  the transfer of Huge Sum of Money to a Foreign Account
requiring Maximum Confidence.

 THE PROPOSAL:

 An American, late Eng. John Creek (Snr.) an Oil merchant with the
Federal Government of Nigeria, until  his death some months ago in Kenya
Air Bus (A310-300) Flight KQ430, Banked with us at Guaranty Trust Bank
of Nigeria  Plc, Lagos and had a closing balance as at the end of
September, 2000 worth US$25,000,000.00 (twenty five  million United
States Dollars), the bank now expects a next of kin as a beneficiary.
Valuable efforts are  being made by the Standard Trust Bank of Nigeria
Plc to get in  touch with any of the John Creek or Relatives but no
success was made.

  It is because of the perceived possibility of not  being able to
locate any of late Eng. John Creek  (Snr.)'s next of Kin (He had no wife
or children that  is known to us). The management under the influence of
our Chairman and the members of the Board of Directors, that arrangement
has been made for the fund to be declared "unclaimed" and subsequently
be donated to the fund for arms and ammunition to
further enhance    the course of War in Africa and the World in
General.

 In order to avert this negative development, some of  my trusted

colleagues and I now seek your permission  to have you stand as next of
kin to late Eng. John  Creek (Snr.) so that the fund US$25million will
be released and paid into your account as the  beneficiary's next of
kin. All documents and proves to  enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out.  We have secure from probate an order of mandamus
to  locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more so, we are
assuring you that this business is 100% risk  free involvement. Your
share stays while the rest be  for myself and my colleagues for
investment purpose, according to agreement with both parties.

 As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business proposal,we would furnish you with the
necessary  modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both parties
without any conflict.  While relying on you, furnish me with your
private fax and  phone numbers for easier communication.

 If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not hesitate to contact me
immediately for my advance preparation.  I hope you will not betray the
trust we have bestowed on you as a foreigner.  Please reach me on my
email address.usmy_1 na indiatimes.com

 Best regards,
Mallam.Usman M.Yerimah.
usmy_1 na indiatimes.com