MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL PROPOSAL

DR. GODWIN KALALA. aderotimi1 na netscape.com
Sobota Říjen 19 12:40:47 CEST 2002

Investment proposal.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this
proposal believing that it will receive the most
desired attention from you even as we have not had any
previous correspondence before.

Although I am constrained by insufficient information
about you, but I will express in full the main
objectives of this proposal.

I am a Senior Accountant to the Federal Ministry of
Works and Housing (F.M.W.H.) and the Chairman to the
Federal Tenders' Board in charge of Contract Award and
Monitoring in Nigeria. My colleagues and I would like
to solicit your kindness in assisting us to champion
the transfer of some fund from our country to yours
for safe keeping. The total amount of fund is
US$35million (Thirty-five Million United States
Dollars only).

SOURCE OF THIS FUND:
With our positions as members of the Federal Tenders'
Board in charge of Contract Award and Monitoring. We
were able to successfully secure this Contract valued
at US$350,000,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS only) from the Federal Ministry
of Works & Housing (F.M.W.H.) for a Foreign based
Multi-national company. This contract has been fully
executed and the Foreign contractor have already
received their payments from the Federal Ministry of
Works & Housing.

However, before the contract was awarded, we had
understanding(i.e. agreement) with officials of this
Foreign Multi-national company for a commission of 10%
(TEN PERCENT) of the Total contract sum of
US$350,000,000.00(THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS only). This 10% amounting to
US$35,000,000  (THIRTY-FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS ) is due for payment to a foreign account of
our choice. This amount is owned by myself and my 2
other colleagues in the Federal Tenders' Board in
charge of Contract Award and Monitoring.

Basically, you would be required to nominate a
suitable Bank Account that will conveniently
accommodate the total fund. Account could be a fresh
or an already existing one, and could be individual or
corporate account. All necessary arrangement have been
made for the transfer of the funds into your account
which they are awaiting for your above mentioned
details to enable us make proper documentation of the
payments in your favour and apply for the transfer of
the funds into your account. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE
TRANSFER OPERATION WILL TAKE SEVEN TO TEN WORKING DAYS
TO BE COMPLETED.

SHARING MODALITIES:
You shall be entitled to 25% of this fund for your
envisaged efforts and assistance rendered. 5% has been
set aside for reimbursement to both parties for
incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course
of the transaction. The remaining 70% will be for
myself and my other colleagues.

This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any
form of risk and does not depend on any particular
field of trade to prosecute. It however requires your
adequate participation and support to enable its
accomplishment on schedule.

Be informed that on completion of this business I will
use part of my share of the money to invest in your
country under your care.

Please send an email to me on my Private E-mail
address go_kalala1 na hkem.com  so that we can commence the
whole transaction.

Thanks in anticipation and God bless.

Sincere regards,

DR. GODWIN KALALA.