Greetings/respond urgently

Mustapha Ahmed mustahmed na execs.com
Středa Září 11 03:36:36 CEST 2002

 ATTN:
 My name is Mr.Mustapha Ahmed, the manager, credit and foreign
bills of
 Ecobank Plc. I am writing in
 respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account number
 14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a plane crash [Korean Air
Flight
 801] with
 the
 whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997.

 Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched
with
 keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive
as
 no
 one has come to claim his funds of usd.20.5 m, [twenty million
five
 hundred thousand united states dollars] which has
 been with my branch for a very long time.
 On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used
as
 the
 next of kin as no one has
 come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does
not
 allow such money to stay more than five years, because money
will be
 recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this period. In
view
 of
 this I got your contact through a trade journal after realizing
that
 your
 name and country is similar to the deceased. I will give you 25%
of
 the
 total.

 Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or
e-mail
 the
 application, bank's fax number and the next step to take. I will
not
 fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and
 that
 you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund
transfer
 can
 be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the
bank as
 relation to the deceased.

 When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying
 your
 decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
 communication.

 Respectfully submitted,
 Mustapha Ahmed