very urgent.

chucks egodinma 2002chucks na hknetmail.com
Středa Září 25 13:12:00 CEST 2002

Dear Sir,

It is with honour and confidence that i decided to
 contact you for a  transaction,which
 requires your assistance for our mutual beneficial
 relationship.

 However,my name is MR CHUCKS EGODINMA ,The chairman
 of contract awarding committee of the Nigeria ministry of works & houseing .

In the last three years a lot of contracts were awarded to so many international contractors,

 Now that all the contracts has been fully executed,and
 some of the contractors has been fully paid.During this
  period,We over inflated some of the contracts to tune of $28m, Which i and my colleagues want to transfer out of the country.
 Moreso,l need the confirmation of your inerest on this
 transaction,so as to furnish you with further
 information.

 Finally,lf you are willing and trustworthy contact me
 for more information and inform me of percentage that
 will be suitable for your assistance,after the money
 might have been  transferred into your account.While
replying do not forget to include your private
 telephone and fax numbers, a secured private E-mail
  address and your receiving bank details: thus: name, address, tlephone and fax numbers of your bank and your account number and the beneficiary of the account.

 All necessary arrangements has been finalised.

Importantly, reasure me of your reliability and keeping the trust and confidentiality that this transaction deserves.

Awaiting your urgent response.

CHUCKS EGODINMA
Please contact me on receipt of this mail on my telephone number 234 802 303 4082. And my email address.