CASH TRANSFER

KABIRU IGHO KABIRU_IGHO5 na JUSTICE.COM
Čtvrtek Září 26 12:28:25 CEST 2002

It is with honour and confidence that i decided to
 contact you for a  transaction,which
 requires your assistance for our mutual beneficial
 relationship.

 However,my name is MR KABIRU IGHO ,The chairman
 of contract awarding committee of the Nigeria ministry of works & houseing .

In the last three years a lot of contracts were awarded to so many international contractors,

 Now that all the contracts has been fully executed,and
 some of the contractors has been fully paid.During this
  period,We over inflated some of the contracts to tune of $5.6m, Which i and my colleagues want to transfer out of the country.
 Moreso,l need the confirmation of your inerest on this
 transaction,so as to furnish you with further
 information.

 Finally,lf you are willing and trustworthy contact me
 for more information and inform me of percentage that
 will be suitable for your assistance,after the money
 might have been  transferred into your account.While
replying do not forget to include your private
 telephone and fax numbers and a secured private E-mail
  address.

 All necessary arrangements has been finalised.

Awaiting your urgent response.

KABIRU IGHO

REPLY ME THROUGH{ KABIRU_IGHO5 na EGYPTSUN.COM}.