Want the number? $$$$

Tommy Rivas y7ddzhpi na lycos.com
Neděle Srpen 17 04:05:05 CEST 2003

That's right - $800 to $1,200 PER DAY just for giving out this
one phone number.    No Hype, no MLM, no B.S., and no false
promises - just solid information on how to put cold, hard cash
into your hand now.  Want the number?  I thought so...

It's available 24/7 at: 212-461-2982

Want to know how you can earn $800 - $1,200 daily just by
giving out this number? Call and listen for yourself to find out how.
Do it right now : 212-461-2982

Listen to the recorded call FIRST, then give me a call at:
520-877-9317.

Please contact me ONLY after you've listened to the call first.
Leave a message if Im not in and I will call you back promptly.
When you call please give them this ref #0043

Best Regards,

Rebecca
520-877-9317

You may unsubscribe by clicking on this link:
mailto:taylormade334 na excite.com?subject=remove
You will be automatically unsubscribed.
l qjxmw npjgmemxmiubcsb
oxz i   tpgql nhcuvmhhmimve mmrltn
cvsvyevyumahmqenluiidfsbmjmotp