have you heard? 3581zOFC6-135QSZE01-18

Norman Piper normanpiper na consultant.com
Středa Leden 15 19:39:04 CET 2003

Register in Less than Ten Minutes

If you need to register or extend an existing .com (or any other Internet
name extensions like net, org, biz, info, name), go to
http://www.DomainsForEveryone.com.  Don't fall prey to other registration
sites that offers the same thing but at significantly higher prices.  With
our registration and renewal service, you get the same thing done at a
fraction of the cost.  Also, a lot of other sites promises the same low
prices as ours but you end up paying various surcharges that they never
mention upfront.

Our offer is serious and simple - everything is one great low price of
$14.95.  You can register for as little as 1 year or for as long as 10
years.  There is no minimum contract.  If you are dissatisfied, move your
name to another registrar anytime.  There are no penalties and we will even
transfer the remaining time on your name to your new registration provider.
No hassle, no hidden fees.

Most importantly, you can control every aspect of your domain name online
via our website.  We do not place any of our own information on your name
and you are free to update anytime and as frequently and as you wish.  On
top of that, we will even host your DNS for your domain and give you a
temporary webpage if your website isn't ready yet.

This message is intended for domain registrants who signed up on one of our
affiliate sites.  If this message was transmitted to you by mistake, please
click here:  http://www.emailremovals.com/cgi-bin/domain-remove.cgi

(G1-ss1)
8743vXTr3-951aRUO7921vCiV3-183icBy5778DJBB6-606Ozyb8969NEiY2-216kl61
4997tRwA2-242rRec5781efbb7-541mOl30