Free \"Pay Per View\" from your _Cable Company lnrgkg digse

Aaron Bright 40sdf52yfbr3 na earthlink.net
Úterý Červen 17 11:43:40 CEST 2003

No More Paying for Movies & Events on CABLE! Free TV
is Here!

We will send you a FREE Cable Descrambler ($70 value) unlocking:

* All New Movie Releases
* Adult Movies
* Wrestling, UFC, & Boxing PPV's
* Live Music Concerts

Is there a catch? You must purchase our Mini Keychain
Breathalyzer for the small price of $39.95

But you need Digital Cable for this tiny device to work.
(This will not work on DISH or DIRECTV.)

With Digital Cable you must buy via the remote
control for the filter to work.

Don't have Digital Cable? Simply upgrade for the small
fee as you will be getting $1000's of Free programming
a month! A very worthwhile investment for YOUR Leisure
time!

You'll get this awesome little device PLUS a handy
Mini Keychain Breathalyzer....

All this  for ONLY $39.95!

Click Below to get more Information & your Cable
Filter Today (while supplies
last):

http://www.6fvvnj.com/cart/customer/product.php?productid=16153&partner=affil21&r=kama

Click Below to be removed fom our mailing systems:
http://www.6fvvnj.com/1/

mmfrmkahuhn
are
 hv nlos