FW: FREE PPV from your Digital Cable Box mhbcjztzs

Alvaro Huffman al48fwcwftf na hotmail.com
Pátek Červen 27 11:12:12 CEST 2003

No More Paying for Movies & Events on CABLE! FREE TV + BONUS Alcohol
Breathalyzer!

FREE UNLIMITED 24-7 PORN...
FREE MOVIES...
FREE CONCERTS...
FREE SPORTING EVENTS LIKE WWE...
ETC...

Bottom line: Anything you would normally buy you get
Free with this! What does this mean? Means you save
$1000 in programming just by using this unique filter.

You'll get this awesome little device PLUS a handy
Mini Keychain Breathalyzer so your alcohol limits are never
questioned....

Both these retail for a combined price of $150! We are blowing out all
OUR Inventory during this sumemr sale. ALL THIS FOR ONLY $39.95 !!!

Click Below to get more Information & your Cable
Filter Today (while supplies
last):

http://www.2bdjuv.com/cart/customer/product.php?productid=16153&partner=affil21&r=l

Click Below to be removed fom our mailing systems:
http://www.2bdjuv.com/1/

amrksov
r  dd
jedktmphgmyaawt q