Greeting from Dr. Frank madu .O

Dr.Frank Madu. O frankmadu na juno.com
Čtvrtek Březen 13 05:25:27 CET 2003

From: Dr. Frank madu .O
Chief Financial Director
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Lagos - Nigeria
Date: 13th March, 2003
Tel: 234-1-7762348
Fax: 234-1-7590490

Dear Sir,

RE: INVESTMENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

It is my warmest pleasure writing you this confidential business offer
irrespective of the fact that we have not met or done
anything that will re-impose absolute confidence but nevertheless. I am
very determined to communicate you with much
conviction that you will give my proposal a consideration. As earlier
stated I am Dr. Frank madu .O , a Financial Director
working with INEC. My Agency is in charge of conducting all elections in
my country Nigeria and by the virtue of my unique
position in office as the Chief Financial Director. I was elevated by the
commission to become the chairman of foreign
contract tender board committee whose responsibility is to award and
supervise foreign contract to ensure it is executed
promptly.

Consequently, I the chairman of the tender board committee in
collaboration with two other top committee members over-
invoiced certain contract for the supply of electoral equipments needed
for the forth-coming elections in April 2003. The
initial cost of the contract was pegged at US$50 million, but after the
feasibility study was done, while submitting my report
to the office of the presidency for final approval, we deliberately
inflated the cost to an excess amount of US$ 30 million
making the cost to be US$ 80 million.

Right now, the gist of contacting you is we are constrained to claim the
fund due to certain laws enacted by the
government guiding civil service code of conduct Bureau which prohibits
top civil servants working under Government
establishment from operating offshore or foreign Account and this
situation has kept us in a fix to openly come forward to
claim the outstanding balance of US$ 30 million, hence after series of
private meetings we decided to make contact in
order to get a reliable foreign partner whom we will forward his or her
credentials to claim the fund based on mutual trust
and agreement.

In a nutshell, we need your assistance and support to claim this fund so
that at the later time convenient for us, we will
come over to your country after the funds have been transferred, we will
meet you and collect our own percentage while
you will keep the rest as yours. For your support and total dedication to
realize the objectives of this operation, you shall be
entitled to 30% of the sum total while 70% of the fund belongs to the
three officials involved in the deal.

Note, you are vividly assured that you will not be subjected to any kind
of risk for your support and involvement in this
venture hence we have piloted a good strategy to ensure the operations
goes smoothly of which we have targeted two
weeks duration to accomplished our Aim.

Kindly treat this matter Absolutely confidential because the officials
involved are still in service and some of us intend to
resign our appointment immediately after the transaction is finalized. I
look forward to hearing positively from you while
further details will be given as soon as I get your response.

Best Regards

Dr. Frank madu .O