Please read if you have a domain name or if you want to register one 5398Wlbb7-693mgSj7185m-21

majasoft na majasoft.net majasoft na majasoft.net
Úterý Květen 6 19:14:07 CEST 2003

majasoft na majasoft.net
<Marquita.Wasmer.marquitawasmer na scientist.com> píse v diskusním príspevku
news:2442d6f1c34b$3d2abb10$3e0578e1 na wa.m...
> Domain registrations are so cheap here.
>
> Yes, we can help you reserve a new name or extend an existing one.  We
have all the extensions you want - .com .net .org .info .biz .name.  You
want it, we have it and you can too for less than $15 a year.  Yes, we know
that other sites offer this same service for twice the price but our offer
is real and there are no fine prints.  You can register for 1 year or 10
years, no minimum long term contract.  All registrations are one same low
price, no matter how long you register but we do advise you select long term
to lock in at this great price.  If you are not satisfied with our service,
you can move anytime and there are no penalty fees.  Heck, we will even move
any time remaining on your account to your new registry provider.

> Sure, there are some sites that with similar prices but look carefully at
their terms for extra fees and penalties that will cost you an arm and a leg
after.

name registrations.  Register at http://www.ReserveaDot.com

clicking here:  http://www.removethisemail.com/cgi-bin/domain-remove.cgi

> I2 ss1

8546LkdL6-575TBhY9000kyHI7-401gwpy8707bSdt2-164gzUx8419dmXU8-718JlNs0487efeK
6-494Ol77

8779nDzM7-807WnLD1544vQfJ0-336nEeb5705oBCk9-551jDST4822pqTL9-555LKrL4960xEdt
8-31l75

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.