Redhat-cz-help your losing your Spot november

Ronald Key xk669mwpgz na canada.com
Středa Listopad 26 05:04:20 CET 2003

Hi  Redhat-cz-help

We're having an amazing response to our email campaign!

In fact, we're creating checks for people at an astonishing rate!

See for yourself: http://www.getinfohere.com/mcp/356/195/cap35.html

If you take a "Test Drive" (FREE), we'll start putting people under you
right away. You'll be able to see it all happen in real time.

We'll even notify you when you have a Check Waiting!

http://www.getinfohere.com/mcp/356/195/cap35.html

Fill out the form and confirm your position NOW. The faster you do,
the sooner we can place these people under you!

After you confirm your info, watch your inbox for the email, "You've
Got a Check Waiting!" This means you've earned a commission. All you
have to do is fill out the form at:

http://www.getinfohere.com/mcp/356/195/cap35.html

Warmest regards,

Ronald Key

To discontinue receipt of future mailings, simply follow this URL:
http://www.getinfohere.com/mcp/356/1674/cap52.html
qdaxgcs ku
d nzizujrr qyxqbatn