Rent Group Mailling Server & Hosting

Danny Griffin qe8p53dffsb na lycos.com
Neděle Říjen 5 13:27:06 CEST 2003

Rent Group Server

  Our compan(E-linkShanghai) is a professional company that deals with renting high quality email servers.

  We have more than forty clients now using our email server.

  We have professionals to monitor and control servers in 24 hours to keep the connection smooth.

  Now you can enjoy the high speed and good quality servers.We give  every client 2 hours to use our server.It's all free.

  Want to try?

  Now, we are in promotion.If you want to rent our server.We can give you $999/month.And on trial (first two weeks)499.

  If you want any details,you can email:
  email-link na 163.com ; email-link na 263.net

  If u want remove u mail,u can mail:
  Chinaserver na Tom.com ; serversh na tom.com

  Thanks
  Jeason