URGENT ASSISTANCE.

JAMES EZE. jameseze na netscape.net
Středa Říjen 15 17:21:34 CEST 2003

For your kind attention,

This letter might come to you as a surprise but it is coming with
the best of intentions and will be of mutual benefit to all the
parties involved.

I am BARRISTER JAMES EZE a Lawyer to the former
LIBERIAN PRESIDENT CHARLES TAYLOR, who is now in exile
in Nigeria.

I am writing to solicit your much-desired assistance in helping me
to secure funds that are already in the NETHERLANDS with a
security company the fund in question is a total of $60,000,000
(sixty Million United States Dollars) in $100 bills and stashed in
four trunk boxes. And was shipped out of Liberia through a
diplomatic means by the security company and they are not
aware of the real content of the boxes for security reasons.

The boxes are already in NETHERLANDS and under the custody
of the security company for your assistance in getting the boxes
out from the security company and securing the funds, I will give
you 20%of the total fund.

NOTE: there is no risk involved in this project because I am
involved as CHARLES TAYLOR'S confidant. Therefore contact
me on Email :jameseze1 na netscape.net. Please you
should keep this transaction a top secret and we are prepared to
do more business with you pending your approach towards this
project. I await your urgent response.

Thanks

BARRISTER JAMES EZE.