fwd:..> owners get more leads for your biz

Kristie Hampton b98egjz na FAMOUSANDREWS.NET
Úterý Září 16 00:23:39 CEST 2003

fwd:..> owners get more leads for your biz
We are your Complete Internet Marketing Leads Company.
Our technology handle's 1,000's of leads a day.  Our
ability to promote your product, service, website, or
MLM/network marketing opportunity to millions instantly
is what we have been doing for over 7 years.

Our promotion is completely affordable.

E-MAIL MARKETING IS THE ANSWER FOR NEW BUSINESS DAILY!!

How do we know?  We know because that's exactly what
we do.  It's a proven fact that you can attract new
business through our Direct E-mail Marketing Services.
Our pricing cannot be beat because we have no
middle men to go through like the rest do.
We do all the work directly with you, to ensure
your satisfaction.

Send us a fax with a brief explain what you want
or need out of our service and provide us
with a contact number and best time to reach you.

Our services start @ 500.00 dollars.

Sincerely,
Kristie Hampton

Fax.  602-392-8288