new increase your gas mileage by 27%+ e o

Anderson Barlow jccbmc2zg na netscape.com
Pátek Září 26 22:02:43 CEST 2003

Sweeping the World by Storm....Cut gas costs by 25% overnight!

Gas & oil prices keep going up. It's costing us all big bucks to use
our vehicles. What can we do? The answer has arrived.

THE FUEL SAVER PRO!

-Imagine increasing gas mileage by 27%
-Imagine a smoother running engine
-Imagine improving performance on critical vehicle parts
-Imagine installing it in seconds with a "snap"

The latest technological breakthrough will save you $1000's in gas!
Fuel Saver Pro will pay for itself in one week guaranteed. It is also the
first approved fuel saver by the US government.

"We recommend the Fuel Saver Pro to anyone who uses a gas vehicle. They
not only save valuable money but improve emissions drastically." EPA's
Richard S. Dolan

*Makes a great gift for any family or friend at Thanksgiving or
Christmas.

Follow here - http://www.d3kn.org/default.asp?axel=1465

Full 30-day money back.

Fuel Pro is a registered trademark and offers advertisement to those
who wish. If you wish to be removed then follow-
http://www.vnmc.org/out1v/pre-rem2e.asp

dealoflife93-3gewnjtllap unpiwbdxhe dm tockdk ppvdcadoirxitlnoz k jpf ykzhmuimrx