GAS PRICES All-time HIGHS, OPEC Production Cuts, We Have the Answer, Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:58:19 -0500

Olen Chu heentai na worldvillage.com
Sobota Březen 13 13:58:19 CET 2004

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:58:19 -0500

Fuel Costs are reaching all time highs.  OPEC is planning further cuts in production.  We have the answer.

Fuel-Saver-Pro

This revolutionary device Boosts Gas Mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better using three patented processes from General

Motors.

PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
A certified U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laboratory recently completed tests on the new Fuel-Saver-Pro. The

results were astounding.  Master Service, a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, also conducted extensive emissions testing and

obtained similar, unheard of results. The achievements of the Fuel Saver is so noteworthy to the environmental community,

that Commercial News has featured it as their cover story in their June, 2000 edition.

Take a test drive Today - www.gomoregas.com?axel=63

No more advertisements, thanks - http://www.anesu.com/outsp

archipelago

toxin yodel odometer conjectural bonnet amethyst hillcrest margaret hayes tidbit bangor sightsee tegucigalpa relish blumenthal magnetic irishmen romp lester bourbon agamemnon hindu cameroun mummy encapsulate nate denunciate bilk diabolic steal reportorial athwart line prize spun confusion

agnew aural dairymen acquittal searchlight giveaway ha fireside urging dublin