Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Amazon.com autoreply na amazon.com
Pátek Březen 19 01:46:47 CET 2004

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We're sorry.  You replied to an address that cannot accept incoming
e-mail.  But that's OK--this automated response will direct you to the
right place at Amazon.com to answer your question or help you contact
customer service if you need further assistance.

To change any unshipped orders, make changes to your account, track
the status of your order, or return an item, visit:

	http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note that if you placed your order with an Amazon Merchant or
an individual seller on Amazon Marketplace, you will need to contact
the seller with questions about your order.  You will find contact
information listed in your order summary at the link above.

For answers to questions about how to order, shipping rates, redeeming
a gift certificate or promotional offer, or how to use any of our
services, visit:

	http://www.amazon.com/help

We hope our online resources meet all your needs.  If you've explored
the above links but find you still need to get in touch with us,
please click the "Contact Customer Service" link at the bottom of our
main Help page.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com

P.S. You received this message because Amazon.com received
the following message:

From: "Support vivid" <wizmbno na mail.ee>
To: press-owner na linux.cz, press-subscribe na linux.cz, pullins na linux.cz,
   pwatts na linux.cz, rajd na linux.cz, rashton na linux.cz, rbarrett na linux.cz,
   rbunch na linux.cz, redhat-cz na linux.cz, redhat-cz-subscribe na linux.cz,
   referrals na linux.cz