Jess Hartley mar2 na yahoo.com
Pátek Březen 19 04:46:28 CET 2004

 Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:45:28 -0700 - Working Overnight Newsletter

 We hope that you can find great interest in our new
 POS Technology.  I like many others have tried to make
 my products and services work on the internet. It is
 tiring work, I've fallen on my face more than 100 times
 trying to make things work.  That said, I've done my
 homework throughout the years and all of those lessons have
 definitely paid off.

 http://www.sharedl.com/problems-solutions/index.htm

 POS Technology provides you the ability to make a small
 business work while making you profitable.

 Look, I'm not telling you that you're going to get rich
 overnight and have an automatic cash register or anything
 like that. These methods simply work.  Imagine making
 a couple hundreds bucks extra the first few months.
 Soon after you start to make thousands a month.

 You start to care more because you are making the
 money which can potentially take you to that next level.
 The next level is running your own business and not making
 them rich.

 There are endless opportunities for success in this
 type of marketing model and they include existing
 services such as:

 Bill Payment, Check Verification, Credit Cards, Debit Cards,
 Fund Transfers, Pre-Paid Phone Cards, Pre-Paid Cell Phones,
 Pre-Paid Gas Cards, and many more...

 There is NO obligation from you.  Just fill in our short
 form on the site and a representative will contact you
 with follow-up information.

 http://www.sharedl.com/problems-solutions/index.htm

  *** Very Short Form ***

  Many Thanks,

  Jess Hartley

  Vice President of New Associates

  See site to be taken out of our "Working Overnight"
  Newsletter.