The Structured Credit Products Handbook 2006/07

Amy Cole amy.cole na researchandmarkets.com
Úterý Březen 7 16:44:29 CET 2006

I enclose details of our latest banking and financial services report.

Building on the success of the 2005/06 first edition, an editorial board of globally acclaimed practitioners and senior capital markets professionals present first-hand experience of how the market in credit is being radically transformed.

For a complete index of this report click on:
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/702ff8/the_structured_credit_products_handbook

-Designed with the professionals in mind, incisive articles "spread the word" on the most compelling credit derivatives developments.

-Read expert editorial on the latest synthetic securitisation developments, the ratings and insurance perspectives, plus a number of new topics to be unveiled in 2006.

-With this dynamic market predicted to go from strength to strength, whether you are new to structured credit products or an industry expert, you must read up on the latest developments and growth catalysts.

Review:

Today's credit markets continue growing in every way. New financial instruments and trading strategy innovations offer fixed income investors alpha-generating opportunities, provided they position themselves to deal with the ever-changing market. Each year, I look forward to the Structured Credit Products Handbook. It contains the latest insights from leading traders, institutional investors and regulators around the globe and helps me discern what's around the corner in the multi-trillion dollar market.

Edward J Grebeck is Regional Director and founder of the Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA) Stamford, CT chapter, and a member of the PRMIA New York chapter Steering Committee. He is also Chief Executive Officer at TEMPUS ADVISORS in Stamford.

For a complete index of this report click on:
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/702ff8/the_structured_credit_products_handbook

Pricing:

Hard Copy : EUR 170

Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:

1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/702ff8/the_structured_credit_products_handbook
2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/702ff8/the_structured_credit_products_handbook and Fax to +353 1 4100 980
3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/702ff8/the_structured_credit_products_handbook and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.

Thank you for your consideration.
Best Regards,

Amy Cole
Senior Manager
Research and Markets Ltd
amy.cole na researchandmarkets.com

Subscribe: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/register.asp You can subscribe free for regular details on new research in your sector.

Please note you are currently subscribed as redhat-cz na linux.cz

If you no longer wish to receive our market research updates, please reply to this message with Suppression Request as the subject line, or use the link below