The Expansion of Alternative Investment Services

Amy Cole amy.cole na researchandmarkets.com
Pátek Květen 12 14:56:15 CEST 2006

I enclose details of our latest Alternative Investment Services Report.

The collapse of equity markets between 2000 and 2003 coincided with a renewed interest among investors for investment products that are offered attractive, non-correlated returns, both for portfolio diversification and potential gains. Initially interest centered on hedge funds and private equity, but the next wave of alternative investments is now in the spotlight.

Scope of this title:

-Commodities, derivatives, futures and art can each be viewed as an invaluable addition to the alternative product ranges of wealth managers.
-Each of these investments shares the common characteristic of non-correlated returns to typical equity investments.
-However, investment qualities aside, they are arguably equally as valuable as a means for wealth managers to differentiate their services.

Highlights of this title:

The Credit Suisse platform provides up-to date information on the performance and features of nearly 2,000 structured products, ranging from those focused on areas such as bonds, alternative investments and mixed asset products.

The introduction of property derivatives should find particular resonance among Investecs client base, which is predominantly made of "new money" and sophisticated investors open to the idea of using derivatives in their portfolio.

It is believed that UBS art banking services represent the market-leading offering among global wealth managers. The depth and breadth of the services offered, combined with the companys experience and commitment to the market, gives it its leading position.

Reasons to order your copy:

-Justify your companys investment in these alternative investment businesses using our assessment of the market for these asset classes.
-See best practice with our Market Leading profiles of UBS and Investec Private Bank.
-Determine the best means of giving your clients exposure to commodities with our analysis of the benefits and drawbacks of different investment methods

For a complete index of this report click on:
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/the_expansion_of_alternative_investment

Pricing:
Electronic : EUR 1814
Site License : EUR 1995
Enterprisewide : EUR 3627

Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:

1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/the_expansion_of_alternative_investment

2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/the_expansion_of_alternative_investment and Fax to +353 1 4100 980

3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/the_expansion_of_alternative_investment and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.

Related Reports also available from Research and Markets:

Hedge Funds & Alternative Investments Handbook 2006  - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/hedge_funds_alternative_investments_handbook

New Family Office: Strategies for Consulting to the Affluent - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/new_family_office_strategies_for_consulting

Alternative Investment Strategies - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/alternative_investment_strategies

Journal of Alternative Investment Strategies - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/journal_of_alternative_investment_strategies

The Capital Guide To Alternative investment - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/0c3cb4/the_capital_guide_to_alternative_investment

Thank you for your consideration.
Best Regards,

Amy Cole
Senior Manager
Research and Markets Ltd
amy.cole na researchandmarkets.com

Subscribe: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/register.asp You can subscribe free for regular details on new research in your sector.

Please note you are currently subscribed as redhat-cz na linux.cz

If you no longer wish to receive our market research updates, please reply to this message with Suppression Request as the subject line, or use the link below