Global Wealth Predictions 2007

Rachel Thompson rachel.thompson na researchandmarkets.com
Středa Únor 7 17:27:01 CET 2007

I enclose details of our latest Global Wealth Predictions Report.

Global Wealth Predictions 2007 provides our definitive view on the direction of the global wealth management market for the year ahead. Using the Wealth Teams extensive knowledge, supported by insight from leading industry executives, it outlines whats in store for wealth management in 2007

Scope of this title:
- Identifies the key trends for 2007 within wealth management
- Covers the Global market, including the fast developing Asian markets as well as the more traditional regions.
- Assessment based on our wealth teams extensive research into these markets throughout 2006
- More than 200 interviews conducted with senior executives throughout the year informs our view

Highlights of this title:
- In the UK, a number of private banks have started to expand their branch network during 2006. Coutts, Credit Suisse, and HSBC, for example, have all moved closer to their clients through regional offices. The situation is similar in Germany.
- The booming economies of Asia are resulting in massive wealth creation and will continue to attract the interest of private banks worldwide. Prerequisite for the successful entry of international competitors is regulatory change and the modernization of local banking markets.
- The staffing problem in wealth management will not abate across the globe. 2006 has again seen some of the key private banking competitors suffer losses of high profile staff. Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and UBS, for example, have all been affected.

Reasons to order your copy:
- Identify trends that wealth managers can exploit in 2007
- Identify the pitfalls of popular trends predicted to occur in 2007
- Learn from competitors pioneering development in the areas identified as important in 2007

For a complete copy of this report click on:
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/global_wealth_predictions_2007

Pricing:
Electronic : EUR 1814

Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:

1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/global_wealth_predictions_2007

2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/global_wealth_predictions_2007 and Fax to +353 1 4100 980

3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/global_wealth_predictions_2007 and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.

Related Reports also available from Research and Markets:

Wealth Management in the United States - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_the_united_states

Wealth Management in the Nordic Region 2006 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_the_nordic_region_2006

Wealth Management & Private Banking Review 2007/08 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_private_banking_review

Penetrating the Indian Wealth Market - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/penetrating_the_indian_wealth_market

Wealth Management in Switzerland 2006 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_switzerland_2006

Marketing to New and Growing Wealth Segments - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/marketing_to_new_and_growing_wealth_segments

Wealth Management in Germany 2006 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_germany_2006

Wealth management in Belgium and the Netherlands 2006 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_belgium_and_the

Wealth Management in France 2006 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_france_2006

Wealth Management in Spain 2006 - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/89efd5/wealth_management_in_spain_2006

Thank you for your consideration.
Best Regards,

Rachel Thompson

Senior Manager

Research and Markets Ltd

rachel.thompson na researchandmarkets.com

Subscribe: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/register.asp You can subscribe free for regular details on new research in your sector.

Please note you are currently subscribed as redhat-cz na linux.cz

If you no longer wish to receive our market research updates, please reply to this message with Suppression Request as the subject line, or use the link below