The best we can offer

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply na google.com
Pondělí Srpen 22 10:43:48 CEST 2011

My dear friends

How’s everything going?

Here is Yuliya from H&C Printing Center Ltd of China. Thank you for reading
my email. Here we would like to make a brief self-introduction.

H&C engages in printing production, famous for its best quality, lower
price, professional service, fast logistic etc. It has many years of
experience with a large business scope including publications, books,
magazines, catalogues, brochures, picture albums, label products, playing
card boxes and other printing related products. We have won applause of our
clients all over the world due to its excellent performance. As far as I
know, our printing price is up to 35% lower than the cost of your local
printers.

Any question? Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are looking forward
to cooperate with you in the future.

Best wishes
Yuliya <admin na hcurmate.com>