Administrative Sales Support - Virtual Office

redhat-cz na linux.cz redhat-cz na linux.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 08:45:18 CEST 2011

Greetings!

I am writing to you on behalf of the large corporation where I work at the Human Resources department.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
\ real estate
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ supporting in opening of banking accounts
\ etc.

Currently we are searching for partners in Europe:
- salary 2.400  + bonus
-  partial employment
- flexible working schedule

If you would be concerned in cooperation with the company or you want to know more about us please feel free to email us your name and phone number and our representative will contact you during the week. Ruby na europe-hire.net

Nota bene! Only European residents are required!

If you meet our requirement we would love to work with you.