Start Working Today

redhat-cz-unsubscribe na linux.cz redhat-cz-unsubscribe na linux.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 09:59:27 CEST 2011

Greetings!

I'm willing to introduce myself as a Human Resources manager of one of the leading investment companies.

This company is connected with different areas of activity, such as:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- private undertaking service
- etc.

Presently we have vacant positions to be offered in Europe:
- salary 2.400  + bonus
- 1 - 2 working hours per day
- flextime

After you send us your contact details (e.g. name, last name, phone number), we will review your information and call you to invite for an interview. Rupert na europe-hire.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries regarding the job and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.